Pediatric Dentistry in Charlotte, NC
At Ballantyne Pediatric Dentistry, we believe every child deserves to grow up with a healthy, beautiful smile, and our mission is to help our patients achieve one. As a leading team for pediatric dentistry serving Charlotte, North Carolina, and the surrounding areas, we work hard to design comprehensive, personalized treatment plans designed to help our patients develop gorgeous smiles in the long term. We are proud to offer a wide range of pediatric dental services at our practice, so no matter what your child needs for a better smile, we can help.
Our Pediatric Dental Treatments
Our pediatric dentist and team proudly offer comprehensive pediatric dentistry for children of all ages. Learn more about what we have to offer by visiting the treatment pages below:
● Emergency Dental Care for Children: Dental emergencies are rare, but in the event that your child suffers one, we can help. Learn more about the emergency dental care we offer at our office.
● First Dental Visit: Learn what to expect at your child’s initial dental check-up with Dr. Scott L. Weinstein and when you should schedule this critical appointment.
● Interceptive Orthodontics: While not all children need early orthodontic care, for many patients, it is vital. Learn more about how your child may benefit from interceptive orthodontic treatment.
● Pre-Op Instructions: Get detailed instructions for how to help your child prepare for their dental surgery.
● Post-Op Instructions: Properly caring for your child’s mouth after a dental surgery is vital for successful treatment. Learn what you can do to facilitate healing after the operation.
Contact Your Ballantyne Pediatric Dentist
We are proud to offer these services and more to help children throughout Charlotte, South Park, and Pineville achieve healthier smiles. If you would like to learn more about our office or how we can help your child’s smile, we are always here to talk. Contact us today at 704-752-1900 to ask any questions you may have or to schedule your next appointment at our office. We cannot wait to hear from you, and we look forward to helping your child achieve their dream smile!